It feels like summer is right around the corner and warm weather will be here soon! With warm weather comes tropical fresh fruit. What nicer raw food than the meat of a young Thai coconut? Tricky part is how to get them open. Here’s a video that explains and demonstrates how to do just that.
After a few tries you get the hang of it. It is rather satisfying to be able to open one of these yourself, however, the scraping of the meat is a bit cumbersome.
The coconuts/water are certified organic, unpasteurized, raw, and vegan.
Note: This is a frozen product. Priority Shipping MUST be chosen if you would like your order to be processed for delivery. The other option is for Pick Up (see left side menu for Pick Up location and details). This product is not applicable to any free shipping offers that may be in effect.
Top 10 Reasons to buy our frozen certified organic raw Young Thai coconut water and coconut meat:
1. There are no issues with mold.
2. An almost unlimited shelf life if the products are kept frozen.
3. Recipe ready coconut meat and coconut water, all you have to do is thaw.
4. The coconut water and coconut meat have not been pasteurized therefore still containing all the valuable nutrients and enzymes.
5. Superior product and taste than other coconut products in the market. The closest it can get to a freshly harvested young coconut.
6. It is certified organic.
7. As nature intended. There are no artificial colors, sugars, fats, preservatives, and chemicals of any kind.
8. Coconut water is very high in electrolytes. It is a hydrating beverage.
9. Coconut meat comes vacuum sealed to ensure quality and freshness.
10. Our coconut water comes from a variety of young coconut called the Fragrant Variety. This Fragrant Variety is grown only in Thailand; it is naturally sweeter than any other variety of the young coconut in the market.
Hope you enjoy your coconuts and open them in a safe way. They are great in green smoothies and straight from the source with a straw. We’d love to hear how you enjoy your coconut meat/water!