This dish is easy to make and will wow anybody’s taste buds . Prepare it in 5-10 minutes and let it dehydrate until ready to serve.
Almond Ginger Thai Broccoli
Almond Ginger Sauce
- 1/2 cup or 8oz of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of coconut nectar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup water (you may need to add more water if it is too thick)
- Dash of cayenne pepper or pinch of chili peppers to taste
Put above ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and set aside in a large bowl.
Cut up 2-3 cups of broccoli flowers into small pieces (Do not use the stems. Stems are excellent to use for juicing). Add to above sauce.
Slice a red pepper into thin long noodle like slices and add to sauce.
Serves 2-4 people.
Enjoy and let us know what you think?
Don’t forget to check our Customer Creations Contest to win up to $200 in Gift Certificates.